Build amazing Office add-ins in Office 365
The Office and SharePoint Add-ins model is a powerful extensibility model that you can leverage as a web developer. You can visit the Office Store (http://store.office.com/) to see real world examples of these add-ins and get inspiration on what to build that can help users be more productive.
Schedule Tuesday 20th October 2015
- 18:30-19:00 Presentation to teams
- 19:00-22:30 Hackathon in room with experts to help
Schedule Wednesday 21st October 2015
- 12:00 Deadline for submitting YouTube 5 min presentation
- 12:00 - 17:00 Public Voting
- 17:00 - 17:15 Award Ceremony
You must be attending the conference, please visit http://angularconnect.com/ to register.
You will need:
- an Office 365 Developer Tenant which you can pre sign up for at http://dev.office.com/
You can test your Office add-ins:
- in the browser; or
- on your Windows computer with Office 2013 or Office 2016 installed; or
- on your iPad with Office Mobile installed; or
- on your Mac with Office 2016 installed (only Outlook right now).
Technical Product Manager / Microsoft
Principal SDE / Microsoft
Engineering Director, Google
Software Engineer, Google
Use of Office 365 APIs
The solution has made good use of Office 365 APIs.
Use of Office Add-ins
The solution has an Office Add-in and leverages the Office.JS API to increase users productivity.
The Solution does something that is unique and innovative.